École de ski Internationale in Puy Saint Vincent
The École de Ski Internationale is open throughout the winter. In all, there are roughly 20 instructors available to teach you the basics of skiing and much more.
Ski lessons for everyone!
The ESI in Puy Saint Vincent has several options to suit your requirements.
Group lessons for skiing and snowboarding, for adults and children. Group lessons are limited to a maximum of eight participants. Children are welcome starting from age 3 and will enjoy the snow garden which is specially designed for their learning.
If you prefer to have an instructor just for you or your family, you can opt for private lessons.
The ESI also provides lessons in freestyle, freeski and telemark as well as training for ski patrollers and ski instructors.
Group lessons out of season read the article.
Find all the École de Ski Internationale’s lessons here.
The ESI bonus!
- Free medals and award booklets for your children’s group lessons.
- Video of your children’s ski lessons. If you would like to return home with a souvenir of your children’s skiing week, the ESI provides a video on a specific platform that can be downloaded for €10.
- Book your lessons online on the school’s website.
Pierre, Director of the École de Ski Internationale in Puy Saint Vincent presents the school.
The ESI offers instructor services for the day or for your personalised ski lessons at the Puy Saint Vincent resort.
Are you with your friends or family and want to progress without having to keep your eye on the clock?
The ESI has the solution, with a private instructor to meet your needs!
From March on, ski touring is one of the flagship activities at the Puy Saint Vincent resort and there are many itineraries to explore.
Outside school holidays, the ESI offers a 2-morning ski touring initiation package, starting at €280:
- Introduction to using the specific equipment needed for the upward section (skis, bindings, skins);
- Introduction to using the safety equipment (transceiver, shovel, probe) with a certified ANENA instructor;
- Instruction in establishing a safe and suitable route (terrain analysis, weather and nivology);
- Introduction to how to react in the case of an accident (group safety procedure, sounding the alert);
- The instructors also offer an adventure package where the aim is to apply your knowledge to head off for an adventure on the beautiful, yet suitable, routes.
The itineraries will take place over a half-day or a week, from the resort but also in other massifs using the school’s minibus. From €560 for 5 days.
Click here to book.
Images of the École de Ski Internationale…